Thursday, April 17, 2014

Goodbye, Mike McKenzie

On the morning of Mike's one hundredth day, Death appeared at his bedside when he woke up.

Thank God I don't sleep nude, Mike thought.
Beckett has now seen both of his parents die. I hope that doesn't leave him with any psychological scars.

If he were human his therapist would be RICH
Luckily Henri was there to comfort him, which made me very glad I'd moved them in. It would suck to be orphaned all alone in your parents house.

This shot is so sweet it was worth Mike dying
It's sad that Mike won't see Beckett and Eveline get married, or meet any of his grandchildren, but it's always like that for the first generation since they tend to have kids so late.  He still got to meet her and give them his blessing, which is a lot more than first gens can usually hope for. Plus, as long as his urn is still in the house he'll pop up as a ghost, so I might leave him there until Beckett and Eveline have their first kid.


So the first generation of my legacy is over. It's been a wonderful life. Mike McKenzie arrived in Moonlight Falls with nothing but $1600 and a huge block of land.

And a smartphone, which he promptly smashed
By the end of his life he had become the town's greatest magician, achieved fame and fortune, married and had a son, and built a family home that would stand for generations to come.

And a pool. I always forget the pool. 
Well done, Mike. Your future generations will never forget you. And neither will I.

Mostly because of this. Hahahaha butt




No comments:

Post a Comment