Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Still alive

Yes, the McKenzie family is still alive and kicking. I've been mostly playing my other Sims game, but I still check in on them from time to time and see if I'm still interested in playing them (I am, it's just that my other game is better). I swear to God, I will FINISH THIS LEGACY!! People are counting on me! No, they're not, since I'm the only one who reads this blog. Except for maybe my mum or sisters, out of politeness. Anyway.

Felix is making a sincere effort to get his Lifetime Wish fufilled. If you'll remember, he needs to cure 12 transformed Sims. How to find transformed Sims? Transform them yourself.


Evil, but effective.
At this rate, he'll achieve his lifetime wish before he's an elder.

So you may have noticed I haven't played this legacy for a while. I was thinking about that while I played my other Sims game and decided it was probably because this legacy is getting damned difficult. There are EIGHT people in the house. Eight full grown people with constant wants and wishes. It gets tiring after about five minutes. So for the sake of the legacy, I made the difficult decision to move Daisy, Jerrod and Eugene out.

It was NOT easy
I moved them into the house right next door, so they're only a fence away from the rest of their family.

So I'm confused about why they felt the need to take a car. Lazy much?

New house!!
The new house is pretty cool. It has more than enough bedrooms and basement bar. It also came with a fully grown garden.

Woo garden

The house from the outside
So maybe now I've got less Sims to deal with I'll be updating a bit more often. Let's hope so anyway, 'cause once a month is pretty pitiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment