Saturday, August 16, 2014

Back in the game

Woo! I'm back up with it. Felix's girlfriend is called MARISA. They just went to prom together. I forgot to get any screenshots, but she did not make much of an effort. She was wearing shorts and a hoodie :/

Speaking of fashion, I don't know if I've mentioned it yet, but Daisy is a stylist. I have a love/hate relationship with the stylist profession - it's a great way to make the townies look decent, but it takes up SO much time. I do love a good makeover, though.

Below is Daisy's first job. It was supposed to just be 'new hair colour', but I can never stop there.

Before

After
Sassin! I'm sure I'll get sick of this shit pretty quickly, but right now it's new and fangled.

Right now it's Felix's birthday, and we're having a party for him. PAARTY!

Daisy is on bar duty

Felix kicks things off by casting a spell on Marisa

Jarrod and Daisy get their dance pants on

Cale gets super into the candle blowing thing

Felix rolls a very crap hair do

Everyone eats cake outside
Felix rolled the Handy trait, and his Lifetime Wish is Mystic Healer, which should work well with Cale's Alchemy Master wish. Cale can curse everyone and Felix can heal them. Good times.

I recently had to replace all my skin tones, because my old ones were causing errors. This means I'm coming across quite a few jet black Sims. One of them is Isla, and I don't know if it's because she's a werewolf or what, but I have no option to edit her in CAS. I hope this is just because she's still in werewolf mode, because I don't really want her to go the rest of her life like this:

It's frightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment