Saturday, June 7, 2014

Make me bad

My kids are being naughty.

Fletcher has a thing for Emilie van Gould. If you'll remember correctly, she went out with his GRANDFATHER. So this is a little creepy.

Mmm, you have your grandad's eyes...
He's still a teenager, and she's technically a young adult, but if she wasn't a vampire she'd be long dead. They had a very awkward first kiss.

Let me make out with your...neck?

They're going steady now. Not creepy at all. In the meantime, Clementine, who has been in a long term relationship with Cale since forever, is starting to think she'd prefer something new and different. Here she is flirting with some guy called Brandt. What kind of a name is Brandt??

A sexy name, apparently/
So far they have only shared a Romantic Hug, but I have a feeling more is to come. Will she tell Cale? Will she break up with him? Only time will tell. You dirty freaks. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment